Mool luxuriously combines heritage value and high-quality artisanship. This throws minimalist design can be used as a throw or blanket in your living space or as a bedspread
Each piece is hand embroidered in the centre to join the panels manually by artisans. Fringes are neatly hand rolled. The hand-spun organic cotton used in this throw has been cultivated by using rain water collection processes, making it truly sustainable.
MATERIAL: 100% rain-fed, organic cotton
SIZE: 100 X 200 cm
COLOR: Black and "white" (un-dyed organic cotton )
CARE: Gently hand wash with cold water using mild detergents, hang dry or delicately dry clean only.
ORIGIN: IndiaFrom Studio Variously: What Makes Your Purchase Sustainable ?
- 100% Organic dyes used
- Support employment of women artisans and farmers
- Supporting local small farms that cultivate indigenous organic cotton
- Low carbon foot print as the cotton is 100% rain-fed
- 100% handmade manufacturing process by artisans
- Use only 100% natural + biodegradable responsibly sourced materials
- Small-batch production ensures higher quality and less waste
- Each product comes in reusable cotton pouches also made by our artisans